Saturday 21 August 2021

scamer

 BITCOIN MALAYSIA

Shaiful Hafizal 1j 
Hati² dlm berurus niaga
14j 
To be short, i got scammed RM30,000 through buying USDT from a third party (facebook user). He offered me with a lower rate 1USDT - 4.20 which is lower than the market price. I pm this guy and he say that he can send me the USDT first then only bank in to him after i recieved the USDT in my coinbase wallet. The process is successful and it really showed that my coinbase wallet have recieved the correct amount (7143 USDT). First time he transferred Rm5000 to me, second time is Rm25,000 and total is Rm30,000. I believed him because the amount of money really showed in my account as it is just like your bank account. I transferred the money to him and try to transfer the USDT to a crypto trading platform name as Huobi Global. Everything showed normal, the transaction also showed 7143USDT have been transferred to huobi from my wallet but there is no sign of increment of my USDT in huobi. I have chat with the huobi live agent and they say the token that i have sent to them is a FAKE USDT with 0 value. The real token should be Tether USDT and the token i have recieved is USDT. The name is just the same but the value is 0. I also found out that the USDT token i have recieved is holding by ONLY 254 holders which is impossible. Yea, i got scammed. I not really sure the coinbase wallet i have downloaded is fake one or not because it really shows everything normal including converting the USDT to MYR. If the coinbase wallet is real, then why it allow a fake USDT to enter the wallet? Until now i am still very blurred how i got scammed. Fake USDT? fake coinbase wallet apps? Really dunno. That scammer have unsent all the messages and deactivated his account. Yeah, lesson have learnt and it is an expensive one. But i believed that everything happened on you today there must be a reason. It is a butterfly effect, maybe this incident can prevent me from losing more than Rm30,000? Who know?
21
21 Komen
Suka
Komen
21 Komen
Lihat 9 lagi komen
Semua Komen

  • Apeck Syailang
    pakai luno je..takut hilang duit pakai exchange lain
    • Suka

No comments:

Post a Comment