Wednesday 14 May 2014

dari sahabat utk sahabat


Andai Dipisah Laut dan Pantai
Musnahlah Ilham Hilang Pedoman...
Andai Dipisah Cahaya dan Bulan
Gelap Gelita Punah Asmara...
“I live like the majority in my country lives. It was a majority who voted for me. And that's why I identify with them. Morally, I do not have the right to live like a minority in my country.”
A lot of people like a lot of money. They shouldn't go into politics. That's my way of seeing it. I am not improvising. I don't do marketing. This is my philosophy.” - Jose Mujica President of Uruguay
By Mick Krever, CNN Jose Mujica is often referred to as the world’s “poorest” president. “I'm not a poor president,” he told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour through an interpreter on Monday. “Poor are the people who need a lot –...
AMANPOUR.BLOGS.CNN.COM
Unlike ·  ·  · 234

No comments:

Post a Comment