Saturday 22 February 2014

Game

10 Game yang menghina Islam.. 1. Devil May Cry 2. Clive Barker's Undying 3. Guitar Hero 4. Resident Evil 4 5. Prince Of Persia 6. Counter Strike 7. Stronghold Crusader 8. Zack And Wiki 9. Angry Birds 10. 13 Kingdoms 6 Lirik Lagu Yang Jelas Menghina Islam. ATTENTION to all musleems . Antara 6 buah lagu yang kita perlu berhati-hati ialah: 6 ) It Will Rain - Bruno Mars. "There’s no religion that could save me" (tiada agama yang dapat selamatkan aku) "No matter how long my knees are on the floor" (tak kira berapa lama aku melutut di lantai) 5 ) Maroon 5 - One More Night. "So I cross my heart and I hope to die" (Cross my heart di sini adalah adalah satu cara orang Kristian berdoa) 4 ) Akon - ARAB MONEY "Bismillahi r-rahmani r-rahim, Al hamdulillaahi rabill'alamin (Oooohh) We gettin' arab money (haha), We gettin' arab money Bismillahi r-rahmani r-rahim, Al hamdulillaahi rabiil'alamin (Oooohh) We gettin' arab money (haha), We gettin' arab money" (Terang-terang menghina =,=) 3) Nicki Minaj - Itty Bitty Piggy "And if you see a itty bitty piggy in the market, Give that a bitch a quarter and a car, tell her park it I don't mess with pigs, like asalamalakum I put em in the field, I let Oscar Mayer bake em" (Terang-terang menghina =,=) 2) Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? "Father, Father, Father help us" (Father dalam agama Kristian adalah paderi) "Send us some guidance from above ‘Cause people got me, got me questionin’ Where is the love?" 1) Nicki Minaj - Beam Me Up Please. "stop calling me i'm such a rockstar Assalamualikum , where the fuck is akbar" “Oppa Gangnam Style” itu ialah “Saya Ingin Menjadi Yahudi”. → Aku ⇘ Bersumpah ⇙ Dan ⇘Berjanji ⇙Akan ⇘Copy ⇙ ⇘Ayat ⇘ Di ⇙ Bawah ⇘ Ini ✔ → I loveyou Allah ✔→ I Love Nabi Muhammad ✔→ I Love Islam ✔

No comments:

Post a Comment